I suggest you ...

Win 10 version bugs

I've just upgraded to the win 10 version (Lumia 950) and can no longer shuffle music by selecting music (not groove) and hitting play. Tried voice command but nothing happened.
Shame because my most used app just became unusable. I have a large database of music (110 gigs) on a 200 gb sandisk SD card. Same happens though on wife's 950 with a much smaller 2 gb of music files but again stored on a 16 gb sd card. ..

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TrevorTrevor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Rob IrvingAdminRob Irving (Rob, RWI) responded  · 

Hey Trevor,
    I’m very sorry to hear you’re having this issue with the W10 version of Car Dash. I spent a lot of time working on the Music Player, so I’m very disapointed to discover it’s manifesting this very serious bug.

Is all Music playing completely broken for you? You said nothing happens with voice commands, how about with opening the music browser (button to the left of speech/microphone button). Do any of your albums appear listed there? This information might help me diagnose the problem.

I’d really like to work with you on fixing this problem. Would you be interested in becoming a Beta tester? That way I could get you new builds of Car Dash with potential fixes faster to help me diagnose your problem.

Rob

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob IrvingAdminRob Irving (Rob, RWI) commented  · 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having this issue with the W10 version of Car Dash. I spent a lot of time working on the Music Player, so I'm very disapointed to discover it's manifesting this very serious bug.

Is all Music playing completely broken for you? You said nothing happens with voice commands, how about with opening the music browser (button to the left of speech/microphone button). Do any of your albums appear listed there? This information might help me diagnose the problem.

I'd really like to work with you on fixing this problem. Would you be interested in becoming a Beta tester? That way I could get you new builds of Car Dash with potential fixes faster to help me diagnose your problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base